Terms and Conditions
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted
Lowlander is part of Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brighton Pier Group PLC, a UK based company whose registered office is 36 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5RR. Registered No: 08687172, VAT No: 887127487
Using this website
By using the Lowlander website, you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’ other than in relation to those conditions listed under ‘Table Reservations,’ which will become applicable when you book a table.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the website, including risk to your computer, software, data, information, or other proprietary material being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it, or any linked website.
- You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or by deep linking to its functionalities. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which it’s stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack this website via any form of attack.
- Lowlander abides by the terms of the 2018 Data Protection Act.
- The personal information that you enter on the website will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you about Lowlander activities
Linking to and from this Website
- You may link to this website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Lowlander’s reputation or take advantage of it. But you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association with, or approval or endorsement from, Lowlander.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by (or licensed to) you. Lowlander reserves its right to revoke this right at any time. Linking directly to an internal or subsidiary page of this website (deep linking) or showing content from this website within another website (frames) is prohibited without the prior written consent of Lowlander. Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- Lowlander has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accepts no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Warranty and Liability All information made available on this website is provided ‘as is’ for information purposes only and without any guarantees, representations, conditions, or warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, any warranties as to non-infringement of rights merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Lowlander gives no warranty to the accuracy of the information accessed through the website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may be caused in the event that inaccurate information appears on it.
- Every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and Lowlander is under no obligation to update such material. Lowlander will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable in whole or in part at any time or for any period.
- Materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
- Lowlander disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any third party. If the need arises, access to this website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
- The text and images on this website are the property of Lowlander or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use is prohibited and shall automatically terminate your permission to use this website.
- No part of this website may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Lowlander. The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Lowlander. You are not permitted to use such trademarks and logos without the prior written consent of Lowlander.
- At Lowlander, the safety and security of our team and customers is paramount. Lowlander operates a minimum check 21 policy. If you are lucky enough to look younger than 21 then please be prepared to prove your age with valid and current identification.
- This can be either a UK driving licence, passport, or PASS identification card bearing the PASS hologram. Lowlander in conjunction with local authority guidance, operate an ID seizure policy whereby false ID will be confiscated and handed over to the police. Lowlander support the responsible consumption of alcohol and reserve the right to refuse service to customers who are, or appear to be, intoxicated.
- Tap water is freely available upon request. A random search policy of all customers may be implemented depending on prevailing conditions, risk assessment or police advice.
- Lowlander operates a zero-tolerance policy on drugs. Customers suspected of dealing or using drugs will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Customers are advised that Lowlander work continually with local authorities to ensure Lowlander venues are fully compliant on all aspects of health and safety and crime and disorder. CCTV is in operation in Lowlander.
Conditions of Entry
- Lowlander Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- If you require further information on ingredients which may cause allergy or intolerance, please speak to your server before you order
- If you do have an allergy, you should inform your server so we can minimise the risk of cross-contamination during the preparation and service of your food and or drink.
Order at Table / Refunds / Cancellation
- You must be aged 18 years or over to purchase alcohol in the UK. If you are unable to provide valid photo identification as proof of age, you may be refused service.
- Please note, if you are denied service as a result of being unable to produce valid ID, you will not receive a refund – there are no exceptions to this term. All products and offers are subject to availability
- We may offer alternative products where appropriate at our discretion. We maintain sole discretion to refuse service to any individual in the pursuit of safety or adhering to local licencing objectives
- In the event service is refused, a refund will not be offered. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is based on inaccurate information.
Events beyond our reasonable control (think COVID-19):
Sometimes things happen completely out of our control, and we may need to move your Event to a different area in the venue, to another of our sites in the same city if possible, or postpone or cancel it.
Such events would typically be:
- Acts of God, i.e. Flood, drought, earthquake, natural disaster
- Terrorist attacks, civil war, riots, war, armed conflict
- Epidemic or Pandemic
- Any new law or any action taken by the UK government or a public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota, or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent
- Collapse of building, fire, explosion, or any accident damaging our building, a neighbouring building, or a building in the vicinity, as a result of which our venue premises are deemed unsafe
- Issues with suppliers that means we are unable to supply the products we agreed to supply
- Power cut or the failure of any of our utility services
If any of the above apply and we need to make changes to your Booking, we will contact you as soon as possible. We can offer you a full refund or we can postpone your Booking for up to 18 months after the original date of your Event.
Sometimes we may have to make reasonable changes to your booking. We will contact you as far in advance as we can to let you know. Reasons for changes may include:
- Changes in legislation that require us to change our operating procedures
- Our food or drinks menus have been updated and your pre-ordered menu selections are no longer available
- The products you have pre-ordered are unavailable or out of stock with our suppliers – we will always do our best to find a suitable alternative for you
If you want to change your package, then we will inform you of any price changes that may have taken place since your booking was confirmed. We will honour prices of packages included on your booking at the time of confirmation but if you are looking to make additions to your package, those items will be subject to the latest prices.
What happens if we experience another pandemic such as COVID19?
- This is covered in our terms and conditions under “Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control”
Lowlander Rewards and Offers
- All App Rewards and Offers are subject to availability
Lowlander Reward Points
- Once you have signed up to the Lowlander app, you can start collecting points
- For every one pound (£1.00) you spend at Lowlander on bar spend only, until midnight, we will reward you with 10 points
- You cannot collect Lowlander points on ticket or food purchases
- The points you accrue can be used against a bar spend at Lowlander and used at any time
- For example: 10 points = £1.00 to spend at Lola/1000 points = £10 to spend at Lowlander
- Your points will automatically be uploaded onto your Lowlander app except if the points awarded are part of a private hire bar spend
- If the points are awarded as part of a private hire bar spend, once full payment has been made and after the date of the party, the points accrued with be added to your app within 36 working hours
- App users can earn points on bar spend including discounted drinks until close
- App users can redeem their points against a bar spend at any time, whilst Lowlander is open
- Lowlander points expire after 12 months
- There is no upper limit on the number of points that you can accrue. However, Lowlander reserves the right in its absolute discretion to impose a cap on points accrual should it deem it necessary
- Lowlander reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without notice
- We will not exchange Lowlander Rewards points for cash
- Lowlander reserves the right to ask for identification such as a driving licence when spending points
Social Media Competitions
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over for any competition run on the Lowlander social media channels.
- Winners must satisfy the conditions outlined in the competition post, and enter via the mechanics detailed, within the stipulated time frame.
- Please check the social media competition post for details.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. Lowlander reserves the right to refuse service or change the prize at any time and reminds all customers to please drink responsibly.